Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Winter Show

This month I am privileged to be part of the Fort Worth Community Arts Center's The Winter Show.
The show was open to anyone and there was no jury. I entered Once Upon a Time, a piece I did from a photograph from my four-week trip to Mexico a few years ago.
It was so exciting...and intimidating...to have my artwork hung next to such beautiful and diverse pieces of work! Here are some photos I took at the reception, which was held last Friday.
Enjoy!

















If you are in the area, the show is up until January 30, 2014. The hours of the FWCAC are Monday-Friday 9-5 and Saturday 10-5. If you go, take a photo and tag Ellen Van Treuren Artworks on Facebook or @ellenvt_artist and #evtartworks on Twitter!


Happy New Year!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment