Monday, September 2, 2013

Tourists

Sometimes it's fun to be a tourist in your own city...especially if you just moved there! 
Last weekend Tim and I took a little trip to the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens and visited the Japanese Garden. It was a fun little adventure and way less expensive than the Dallas Arboretum. Some of the gardens are actually free, but some (like the Japanese Garden) cost a little bit. 

I took my camera and was hoping to get some reference photos for future artwork. I'm not sure how successful I was since my camera really doesn't take great photos, and since everything was one color--green. It was a little disappointing that there wasn't a bigger variety if colors in the garden. Maybe there will be in the springtime.

Here's one of me and Tim. I'm such a lucky girl 😊



Tim was the official map reader. He wasn't happy with me that I wanted to see the sites out of their numerical order on the map.  


Btw...he wasn't really mad. I told him to pose like that.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment