Monday, December 5, 2011

Long time no see

Howdy y'all!
So much has happened since my first blog post! For example:
1)I decided on the theme for my Senior Exhibition for the Spring
2) I started four paintings
3) I finished three paintings
4) I am one final away from completing my last Fall semester at UMHB
5) I got a job
6) I got rejected from an art show
7) I made a list of graduate programs I am interested in
8) I started a facebook page for my art (www.facebook.com/ellenbuhrowartworks)
9) etc., etc., etc.

"Like" my facebook page! The plan is to keep it updated with my current artwork, post other interesting art facts, share other artists' work and give people the opportunity to buy some of my stuff.
I'm also trying to think of different prizes and competitions to get more "likes." Any ideas on what would be a good idea to publicize my work?

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment